No, only police/guards
5%
No, all handguns should be banned
5%

Total votes : 21

Re: Concealed Carry

Postby superdave » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:40 am

pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
who said this?

"i'm nekid, wet with a dildo in my hand"
superdave
Fapmaster

Postby Spazed » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:27 am

Rifle was fine comrade!
(18:33:56) Freet: did MC pimp your ride?
(15:16:12) superdave: i like the feel of a thing up my crack
(22:52:39) AnejoDave: It was as likely for deb to have a dick as it is for S to have one
Spazed
Cult Leader

Postby superdave » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Kobold might be the only one of you guys to have ever seen one of these. It's a Canadian made Cooey Model 64.

Cooey was a no nonsense Canadian gun manufacturer known mostly for their rimfires and shotguns. This was every boy's 2nd gun. A Red Ryder was his 1st.

Cooey was purchased by Winchester and many Cooey firearms were branded Winchester Cooey's. I believe that Winchester closed the Coburg, On. plant and Lakefield Arms took over producing the same models. Savage Arms Canada purchased Lakefield and is still making the model 64.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby Spazed » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:13 pm

superdave wrote:Kobold might be the only one of you guys to have ever seen one of these. It's a Canadian made Cooey Model 64.

Cooey was a no nonsense Canadian gun manufacturer known mostly for their rimfires and shotguns. This was every boy's 2nd gun. A Red Ryder was his 1st.

Cooey was purchased by Winchester and many Cooey firearms were branded Winchester Cooey's. I believe that Winchester closed the Coburg, On. plant and Lakefield Arms took over producing the same models. Savage Arms Canada purchased Lakefield and is still making the model 64.

Looks similar to a Ruger 10/22, similar receiver shape at least.

What's going on with the trigger in that pic?
(22:52:39) AnejoDave: It was as likely for deb to have a dick as it is for S to have one
Spazed
Cult Leader

Postby superdave » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:26 am

I was getting terrible glare from the shine on the stock so i jammed a pen in the trigger guard to tilt the gun slightly.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:04 am

Well it looks like the mags for the Cooey model 64 cost twice as much as the rifle. I ordered a magwell for a new savage. I should be able to make the conversion work.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Sun May 17, 2015 11:18 pm

superdave wrote:Well it looks like the mags for the Cooey model 64 cost twice as much as the rifle. I ordered a magwell for a new savage. I should be able to make the conversion work.

Conversion is complete. I had to do a little work to the bottom of the bolt but this now takes the cheaper metal Savage 64 mags. I got a deal on 6 of them!.

I also picked up a new moose rifle. A Yugo 8mm Mauser. It was in very sad shape but had a good bore with strong rifling and the stock looked very good so I decided to take a chance on restoring it. After 3 days in the electrolysis tank and a little work with a brass brush and it's ready for duracoating. I'll post pics when I get it back together.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:35 pm

still waiting for a spring to assemble the mauser. i did pick up a nice unfired winchester sxp defender today for $200 under the retail price of the closest big box store. it's a basic home defense shotgun. probably one of the faster pumps out there...it uses an inertia assist to pull the slide back. nothing fancy...made in turkey. it will get the job done.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:54 pm

Getting my reloading tables set up. I have a summit(reminds me of the old hollywood presses) and an RC single stage press and also a 5 and a 7 station rcbs pro chucker. I have a bunch of obsolete cartridge dies and hard to find wildcats. Maybe a 100 at last count.

If anyone needs some reloading done or wants to borrow some dies or bullet moulds let me know. No, i won't do your .223 or 9mm unless you want some special loads made but i'll be happy to help out with anything that you have a hard time finding on the shelves or online.

Loading a couple boxes of .218 mashburn bee and about 2000 12 ga slugs next.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby Spazed » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:28 pm

superdave wrote:Getting my reloading tables set up. I have a summit(reminds me of the old hollywood presses) and an RC single stage press and also a 5 and a 7 station rcbs pro chucker. I have a bunch of obsolete cartridge dies and hard to find wildcats. Maybe a 100 at last count.

If anyone needs some reloading done or wants to borrow some dies or bullet moulds let me know. No, i won't do your .223 or 9mm unless you want some special loads made but i'll be happy to help out with anything that you have a hard time finding on the shelves or online.

You have dies for 100 calibers? I'd need a new cabinet just for the dies. You should definitely post that over on /r/reloading sometime. People would love to see that I'm sure.

How do you find load data for the oddballs using modern powder?
Spazed
Cult Leader

Postby superdave » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:48 pm

Spazed wrote:
superdave wrote:Getting my reloading tables set up. I have a summit(reminds me of the old hollywood presses) and an RC single stage press and also a 5 and a 7 station rcbs pro chucker. I have a bunch of obsolete cartridge dies and hard to find wildcats. Maybe a 100 at last count.

You have dies for 100 calibers? I'd need a new cabinet just for the dies. You should definitely post that over on /r/reloading sometime. People would love to see that I'm sure.

How do you find load data for the oddballs using modern powder?

i have over 100 here but i have a lot more than that back home.

i'd rather reload for friends i know. i don't really have the time to help out everyone. a lot of the oddball dies i have were custom made from blanks i bought from years ago. it pisses me off everytime i see a company offering dies now that i had to have made.

you can cross reference old powders with the new by a little trial and error. yes, you won't have specific data for a certain odd cartrdige but you can find data for more commonly loaded older stuff that isn't obsolete and use that as a starting point. so if a safe load of older say dupont powder used in an obsolete cartridge calls for 21 grains and you have data that same powder was used to load 110 grain 30-06 @63 grains, and the newer powders are 50-60 grains, you can do a little math and figure out some starting loads for those oddballs. yes, you are going to cross reference more than just one load to arrive at a safe ratio but it's not as hard as it would seem.

it helps to have a chrono and a lot of older reference books. google is a big help too. there are enthusiast for just about every obsolete calibre out there.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby Spazed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:42 pm

superdave wrote:i'd rather reload for friends i know. i don't really have the time to help out everyone. a lot of the oddball dies i have were custom made from blanks i bought from years ago. it pisses me off everytime i see a company offering dies now that i had to have made.

I just meant as a "Here are some cool weird dies you've probably never seen." kind of thing. People tend to geek out over old equipment.
Spazed
Cult Leader

Postby superdave » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:58 am

i see. i'm one of those that geek over stuff like that too. if i ever get it all in one place, i'll be sure to take pics.

i think my favourites are some of the old hollywood presses. somone has a collection for sale on ebay. it's too bad i don't have room for them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOLLYWOOD-RELOA ... 2230078959?
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:30 pm

doing some 8mm nambu. does anyone shoot that? i'll probably do 100 extra.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:58 pm

.17 javelina anyone? forming some brass and doing a few loads.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Postby superdave » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:50 pm

case forming some .33 win for a nub who hasn't been able to use his grandfather's rifle because he can't find ammo. i only have twenty 45-70 brass cases so he better not leave any behind in the weeds at the rifle range.
who said this?

superdave
Fapmaster

Previous

Return to Political/Religious Forum