OT in the OTFF thread III

Pants optional

Moderators: TjejKast, Ski

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby superdave » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 pm

`Hex` wrote:Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

One of my friends has recently gotten into shooting (and now owns like 3 Winchester 94s and 3 different kind of Mauser 98s...), so he brought a bunch of a us to a nearby range to test them out...Kinda want one now...


the yugo mausers are still cheap if you don't mind a little rust. you'll want to get into reloading if you decide to shoot more than once or twice per year. last time i checked, the cheapest 8mm was $1.75 per round.
who said this?

"i'm nekid, wet with a dildo in my hand"
User avatar
superdave
Fapmaster
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby `Hex` » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 pm

superdave wrote:
`Hex` wrote:Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

One of my friends has recently gotten into shooting (and now owns like 3 Winchester 94s and 3 different kind of Mauser 98s...), so he brought a bunch of a us to a nearby range to test them out...Kinda want one now...


the yugo mausers are still cheap if you don't mind a little rust. you'll want to get into reloading if you decide to shoot more than once or twice per year. last time i checked, the cheapest 8mm was $1.75 per round.

Classic firearms had some 8mm for $0.50/round a few weeks back so we grabbed some boxes to see how well they shot.

There are a few gun shows coming up in the next few weeks in Virginia so we're gonna visit and see if there are some deals to be found there.
User avatar
`Hex`
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby superdave » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:22 pm

pick up a 4x6 confederate flag, a stun gun shaped like the statue of liberty and a make america great trucker's hat for me at the gun show.
who said this?

"i'm nekid, wet with a dildo in my hand"
User avatar
superdave
Fapmaster
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby `Hex` » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Soooo...I ended up buying a Hungarian M44 and a Chinese SKS, friend was able to grab a Yugo M48 (pretty good condition) and a very good condition K31.

No MAGA trucker hat, although I did hear a taser going off a bunch of times in the background.
User avatar
`Hex`
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby superdave » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:12 pm

you'll have fun with both of those.
who said this?

"i'm nekid, wet with a dildo in my hand"
User avatar
superdave
Fapmaster
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby Spazed » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:34 am

`Hex` wrote:Soooo...I ended up buying a Hungarian M44 and a Chinese SKS, friend was able to grab a Yugo M48 (pretty good condition) and a very good condition K31.

No MAGA trucker hat, although I did hear a taser going off a bunch of times in the background.



SKS is super fun. Too bad the dirt cheap surplus ammo is mostly dried up.

Mosins are just great all around. Lots of boom for cheap and accurate enough to still have fun.
(18:33:56) Freet: did MC pimp your ride?
(15:16:12) superdave: i like the feel of a thing up my crack
(22:52:39) AnejoDave: It was as likely for deb to have a dick as it is for S to have one
User avatar
Spazed
Cult Leader
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby superdave » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:39 pm

stick a cork on the tip of that side-folder.
who said this?

"i'm nekid, wet with a dildo in my hand"
User avatar
superdave
Fapmaster
 
Posts: 9178
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:55 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby `Hex` » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:44 pm

Cheapest ammo I've found for the SKS so far has been about $0.22/rd, so it's not too bad compared to the 8mm prices...

Ended up taking the M44 out to the range over the weekend and that was a blast.
User avatar
`Hex`
 
Posts: 1231
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: Northern Virginia

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby Spazed » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

`Hex` wrote:Cheapest ammo I've found for the SKS so far has been about $0.22/rd, so it's not too bad compared to the 8mm prices...

Ended up taking the M44 out to the range over the weekend and that was a blast.

If you can shoot it near dusk and really get a good view of the muzzle blast. They're practically flame throwers.
(18:33:56) Freet: did MC pimp your ride?
(15:16:12) superdave: i like the feel of a thing up my crack
(22:52:39) AnejoDave: It was as likely for deb to have a dick as it is for S to have one
User avatar
Spazed
Cult Leader
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 pm

Re: OT in the OTFF thread III

Postby ffejrxx » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:31 pm

in high school photography one of the students took pics using long exposure at night of gunshots, looked similar to this

Image
Dondrei wrote:Did you just advise him to buy a Compaq? You're a cruel man.
...
The views and opinions expressed by Dondrei are not necessarily those of DonCorp or its owners or subsidiaries.


kobold wrote:Nice rack, Bortaz.
User avatar
ffejrxx
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 7:55 am
Location: Minnesota

Previous

Return to OTF Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron